The main dining area is features an old pianola and big stone fireplace, with photos and memorabilia of legendary mountain cattlemen and filming of ‘The Man From Snowy River’.
Self contained accommodation or fully catered.
Sleeps up to 26 people. Minimum booking 20 people (or $1,000 per day).
- Large dining/recreation room, seating 24 for dining comfortably
- Fully equipped, commercial kitchen
- Suitable for groups, weddings, corporate or social functions
- Treehouse featuring riverfront BBQ and bar
- Power and landline phone connected. No mobile phone service (available nearby)
- Large natural rock pool for swimming and fishing
- Horseback riding (on request)
$50 per person per night
Fully catered: $150 pp per day inc GST ($15 for children under 5)
Children under 5 years no charge, and all prices are inclusive of GST
Season: Spring to Autumn (September through to May)
What you need to bring:
- Food or fully-catered (your choice)
- Personal Items
- No pets allowed
How to find us:
The Hideout is located 25mins from Mansfield along the Jamieson Rd. Turn left onto Howqua River Road and continue along for 4.5km. Look out for the signed posted on tree.
We provide a caretaker on call.